2013年3月22日 星期五

Pro Fitness Jogger Trampette

As you will see from other views I have various bits of exercise equipment around the house that I have collected over the years. One of these is the Pro Fitness Jogger Trampette. I bought it to use for a cardio workout at home as an alternative to going up the gym, or if I'm feeling very energetic aswell as going to the gym. I was a little unsure at first about the Pro Fitness Jogger as I was unsure as to whether I would get much use out of it aswell as being concerned about using it, I'm not the most balanced person ever, however even I can use the Pro Jogger without falling off, and recommend it as an excellent form of exercise to anyone. Appearance The Pro Fitness Jogger comes flat packed so some assembly is required, however this is minimal and basically consists of screwing the legs onto the top part of the Trampette, it literally takes a few minutes and it is ready to use, you do need to make sure that the legs are screwed on properly before using it to prevent any nasty or embarrassing accidents. The top part (the part you bounce on) is circular in shape and measure 92cm diameter. The edge is slightly padded just to stop you from injuring yourself if you get a little to close to the edge, this is a bright blue in colour, the centre part which is the area you bounce on is black and had the words Pro Fitness written in white lettering across the middle of it, this is attached to the frame with tightly coiled springs. The legs which screw onto the frame are sliver and have black rubber feet on the ends of them, this helps to stop the trampette from moving and slipping about when using it, it also means that you could use the trampette on a tiled floor without fear of it sliding from under you. The Pro Fitness Jogger is a little hard to store as it does not fold up, however if you do want to store it flat you could always unscrew the legs each time you want to put it away, however this is slightly annoying especially when you have got to sit and screw all the legs back onto it when you wish to use it, personally I leave mine in one piece and keep it in the garage, if I had one problem with it, it would be that it is slightly bulky to store. Who Can Use the Pro Fitness Jogger Basically anyone, it is suitable for people of all ages and can hold a maximum weight of 100kg which is 15stone 10lbs. The trampette is also an excellent item for children to use inorder to get the up and active and to keep fit, whilst children may be better with a trampoline designed for children or one that is slightly larger, the benefits are the same for children as they are for adults. The trampette is something they can have fun on whilst exercising. Whilst I think this particular item is more aimed at adults it is actually described as being suitable for all ages so could actually be used by children.

How to Use the Trampette Using the Pro Fitness Jogger is very simple, despite my original concerns. If you have never done this form of exercise before it is best to start of slowly and get your balance. It is advised that you start of by bouncing on the trampette but without actually taking your feet off of the surface, this will help you to get use to using the trampette without losing your balance, this is how I started off and after just a couple of goes I quickly felt more confident at using my trampette. Rather than going straight into a full workout, build up slowly by gradually taking your feet, I found this helped as it increased my stability on the trampette and gave me the confidence to start combining arm movements with leg movements without the worry of losing my balance and falling off or bouncing over the edge. Once you have built up your confidence on the trampette you can really do what you like on it, you can combine arm and leg movements, or even use a workout video with the tramp ette, or if you are a bit short of time you could jog/ bounce on the trampette to get a quick workout in. I find that you only need to use the pro fitness jogger for a short amount of time, whilst I do use it for longer workouts, you can even feel the benefits of it after a short amount of time.

Benefits of Using a Trampette There are many benefits of using a trampette such as the Pro Fitness Trampette whenexercising, such as - Balance - Trying to stay in one place on the trampette can be difficult, by concentrating on this you will become aware of even the slightest movement that can alter your balance, by trying to do this as you work out you will improve your body's overall balance Co-ordination -Your co-ordination will also benefit fromworking out on the trampette, as you become more experienced at using the Pro fitnessjogger you can gradually try different moves and combinations of moving yourarms and legs together as your workouts become more advanced. Over time this will help to improve you overall co-ordination Cardiovascular Fitness -Whilst bouncing on the trampette your pulse rate and heart rate will increase, over time this willstrengthen all the muscles used to keep your whole cardiovascular system healthy and in good condition. Bone Density - Bouncing on the trampette is a low impact workout but puts your bones under just enough strain to help them build in strength, the pressure they areput under is not enough to cause any damage, but over time your bone strength will increase which will help to prevent osteoporosis or general fractures of the bones. Low Impact Sport- Bouncing on the trampette is seen as a low impact sport as previously mentioned, this form of exercise is much better for you than running or jogging for example as there is so much give in the trampette surface that there is very little pressure put on your joints reducinginjury or joint problems caused by prolonged impact from a hard surface. This would be an excellent form of exercise for those who cannot run orperform certain exercises due to the impact on their bones/ joints as you can makeyour workout as strenuous or as gentle as you like. Lymphatic Circulation - Bouncing on the trampette can cause very quick periods of weightlessness where youexperiences periods of higher G forces than average, this helps the bod to get rid of toxins, whilst it is not as good as a proper detox itwill help to reduce any toxins which may have been breathed in through the mouth or nose. Durability Personally I have found my trampette to be very hard wearing, it has had a lot of use and is showing no signs of wear and tear, it is still in excellent condition despite being use numerous times. I have used the trampette for quite vigorous workouts and it has definitely stood up to the test, I have had no problems with the legs coming loose or any of the springs going. All in all it is a very well made and a very durable piece of equipment. Price I purchased my Pro Fitness Jogger from Argos and it only cost me 19.99 which I think is a very reasonable price. I have seen similar items in various other shops and although the price does vary a little from what I have seen they are generally retailing around the same sort of price. Personally I think it is worth the money as it is of an excellent quality and very hard wearing.

Other benefits of using the trampette as part of your exercise regime is that it helps toburn off calories and generally tone your body. I have only been using my trampette for afew weeks sohave not seen any real benefits from it, however I have noticed that with practise I have greatly improved, and the amount of time I can use the trampette for has also greatly increased. They say that using a trampette is a low impact form of exercise and personally I have to agree with this, whilst I really feellike I have had a good workout afterwards I do not feel any discomfort in my joints which can sometimes happen when running on a hard surface for example.I will definitely continue to use my trampette as part of my workout, personally I do not find it a substitute for the gym and I will continue to visit the gym regularly however it is very useful if for some reason I am unable to get to the gym, I can have a good cardio workoutin my own home. I would recommend this product to a nyone.

(Published on Dooyoo & Ciao under the same name)



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言