2013年7月8日 星期一

Exercises For Love Handles- Fast & Easy

Click Here Now If You Want To Finally Get Rid Of Your Love Handles

Hey everyone, my name is Melinda and for years I struggled to lose weight. Especially when it came to my waist and love handles! It seemed like no matter what I did, ugly bulges of fat would stick out and ruin any outfit.

Let's not even mention bikinis or bathing suits because I simply didn't wear them!

One day it all came to a head. I was sick and tired of not looking good and having low self esteem and after one particularly nasty comment from a friend (it was nasty because it was true!) I decided that enough was enough and that I would do whatever it took to lose weight and get rid of my love handles.

Enthusiastically I hit the gym and blindly followed the advice of the trainers. After 6 months and an actual gain of 1 inch around my waist I realized that something was wrong. The exercises for love handles were not working. I had done exactly what the trainers had said, I had bought all the expensive supplements and weight loss pills, I had even bought a couple of those "as seen on TV" miracle weight loss exercise machines but still I couldn't lose weight and get rid of my love handles. In fact I was gaining weight.

How depressing!

It was only after I searched online for exercises for love handles that I came across Mike Geary. Mike is a certified personal trainer who has helped thousands of people around the world achieve their desired fitness goals.

As soon as I started to read his articles I instantly knew where I had gone wrong in the past. I read his Truth About Abs program and in the last 6 months have lost 20 pounds and over 8 inches from my waist.

Wow talk about a transformation.

Not only do I look a whole lot better but I have more energy and confidence than ever before. My friends and co-workers are all jealous of my new physique.

Benefits of "Truth about Abs"

1. It works. I am a walking talking poster for Mike's program. It's unlike anything I have ever seen. I bumped into a couple of my old friends who are still doing the same old program at the gym (like I used to) and they couldn't believe the changes. They have been working out for much longer than me but have much worse bodies! And it's not because I am so wonderful or clever but because I simply follow Mike's advice.

2. Includes complete workout and exercise routines. Mike gives you everything you need. Exercises for love handles, exercises for abs, legs, glutes, hips, chest. Everything.

3. Full eating plans. Losing your love handles and getting in great shape is just about what you eat as what exercises you do. You need to have both right to get your ideal physique. Mike tells you exactly what you can and what you can't eat.

OK as you can probably tell I am pretty excited about "the truth about abs" program. It did wonders for my body and my life has improved dramatically ever since. I recommend you check it out and give it a go.

Best of luck



???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言