2013年7月3日 星期三

Ab Doer Twist The 360-degree approach to total-body fitness

12 years ago, a revolutionary product rocked the fitness world. Millions of people from over 80 countries experienced its incredible results, and the most successful TV fitness product ever became a worldwide phenomenon-- the Ab-Doer. But it's time for a quantum leap forward. Introducing the all-new Ab-Doer Twist, totally redesigned and re-engineered with over a dozen new features. It's the 360-degree approach to total body fitness. Dramatically shed pounds and get the sensational washboard abs you've always dreamed of and more fun than you ever thought possible.

It's fun, it's easy, and at the same time, it's very, very comfortable.

I don't know what happened to the fat. It just melted away.

I was shocked that something so easy to do would give me such awesome results.

You do all this stuff, and it's like, "wow, this thing really does work."

Announcer: What's the secret of the Ab-Doer Twist? Biometric synergy. Build lean muscle mass, tighten your core, and aerobically scorch away calories, all at the same time. In just minutes a day, you'll experience a fun and exhilarating total-body workout.

The Ab-Doer is the first abdominal machine in the world that allows you to do aerobic activity from a seated position. You're bobbing, you're bending, you're wiggling, you're doing all these different body-bending movements, building muscle and burning fat, all at the same time.

Announcer: Just sit down and you're instantly in the ideal supported position while the cushioned roller gives you a great therapeutic massage even while you watch TV. Multiply your results, reduce your workout time, and obliterate those stubborn love handles once and for all. Coming up, scientific proof you got to see to believe, and Ab-Doer Twist success stories from around the world. Plus, meet the biggest doer, who lost more than 120 pounds. And stay tuned to find out how you can try the Ab-Doer Twist in your home before you buy it for just $14.95. We even guarantee you'll lose 10 pounds in your first 10 days or send it back and don't pay a penny more. So let's join two-time Olympic gold medalist summer sanders as she introduces us to the next evolution in fitness-- the Ab-Doer Twist.

Hi, everybody. I'm summer sanders. Welcome to my home. I'm here to talk to you about something that's really important to me. As a professional and the mother of two toddlers, I'm pretty busy, and let's be honest, the reality is, sometimes I just don't have the time or the energy to get to the gym. So, pound by pound, the weight starts to sneak up on you, until one day you look down at your midsection and it's just not a pretty sight. Wouldn't you love to have washboard abs, a strong core and lower back, and most importantly, the confidence of looking and feeling your best? Today can be the turning point for you. You can melt that fat and have a fit and trim midsection that you've always dreamed of. I remember seeing the original Ab-Doer on TV many years ago and being intrigued. Now there are millions of people just like me who are fanatical Ab-Doer users, making it one of the most successful fitness products ever. John Abdo is a worldwide authority on fitness and athl etic conditioning. As an Olympic trainer and respected author, john developed the original Ab-Doer that changed the abdominal fitness field forever. He's living proof the Ab-Doer Twist works. At age 54, he's in the best shape of his life.

You know, I remember one time someone says, "john, how could you teach losing body fat? You've never been there." and I said, "hey, let me show you a picture." I was 50 pounds overweight, I had a bad back, I had chronic fatigue, I was depressed. When you carry extra weight on your body, it's a burden, not just to your body, not just to your joints and your muscles, but to your brain. And when you look in the mirror, it's even worse. It's like, what the heck are you doing to yourself? When I needed to make a change, I had no clear direction, and I did what everyone else did-- sit-ups-- and all it did was make my midsection worse. My belly got bigger on the front, had those huge, ugly love handles, and my back was hurting all the time. So then I started to study anatomy, and I was looking at the bodies of boxers, of gymnasts, of dancers. They bob, they twist, they rotate, they bend, they weave, and as a result of it, there's not an ounce of fat anywhere on their body, 'c ause they carve it from all different directions. So I thought to myself, if I can design a machine that can incorporate all these multidirectional movements, it's got to work. And it does. [ ...] In order to get in great shape, you have to do muscle toning and you have to do aerobic activity, and traditionally, they're done separately, but not with the Ab-Doer Twist. With the Ab-Doer Twist, from a seated location, you do muscle toning and aerobic training all at the same time. [ ...] Even though the Ab-Doer was enormously successful and we sold millions of units within a very short period of time, I never gave up on perfecting it. The great thing about the Ab-Doer Twist, all-new technology. We've upgraded it not just one notch, but several notches. We have a twisting seat to engage your abductors and adductors, which is your inner and outer thigh; your lower abs; your glutes; the arm bars, the contouring arm bars. You're working your biceps, your triceps, your deltoids. Sim ply turn the dial into the red zone to add more resistance. It's a total-body machine. It's called the Ab-Doer, but it's working everything in your body.

Whoo!

I know you're watching this program 'cause you're ready for a change. The Ab-Doer Twist is the answer that you've been waiting for. Finally lose those love handles and get in shape already. Look at the difference it made for these people.

I am in better shape than I have been in 20 years. This is the one machine i've tried that actually works. You could sit there, and watch TV, and you're doing your exercises. I love it!

I can't believe I'm gonna be 40 soon and I actually have abs now, and it's been great for me, because I do not have a lot of time to work out. I've lost over five and a half inches in my waist alone and over 14 pounds in just eight weeks.

Man: You lost 23-1/2 pounds.

I didn't think I could do it.

You did it.

I did. ...I actually got rid of my depression because I had more energy, and this is exciting, because if I can do it, anyone can do it.

I lost 23 pounds and 47% of my body fat just in eight weeks.

I'm firmer now, I'm more toned, and I feel great, and I feel stronger.

It was exciting. It was more than fun. I lost 32% body fat, and I lost 14 pounds in such a short period of time.

I was hoping I would look a little younger, but I was really amazed when my 19-year-old son's friends started checking me out and telling Nicholas, "hey, you know, your mom's looking pretty hot these days."

What's so unique about the Ab-Doer is that unlike a sit-up, your body weight is being supported by the Ab-Doer itself. You're aligned, you're stable, and you're being supported. This lets you use your muscles much more effectively, with less stress and less strain. And because you're using different muscles in different ways, they're getting the training effect without the straining effects, and that's why the Ab-Doer gets such marvelous results.

All the people you've seen in this program today are real. They're not paid actors. Just like you, they struggled to lose weight and sculpt their waistlines. In fact, to prove just how effective it is, we asked a group of people to let us document their progress using the Ab-Doer Twist for 60 days.

[choking up] that's absolutely totally disgusting. I hope to never see that person again. I want to get down to who's inside of there.

My doctor looked at me and said, "you can get well or you can die." the Ab-Doer is my last hope.

And they wanted to take some measurements and do a hydrostatic water dunk test.

And I felt like I was being drowned and being told to breathe out all the air, but I wanted to know exactly how much body fat I had, and that's the best way to know.

And somebody says, you sit down in this chair and you start moving around and you'll see results. Everything else hasn't worked. Why not give this a shot? [ ...]

In eight weeks, I went from a 31-inch waist to a 25-inch waist, which is really exciting. I lost 10 pounds. I lost 30% of my body fat.

Over a period of eight weeks, I lost nine inches off my waist, which is unbelievable to me.

From potbelly to that. Wash your laundry on that, kids.

20 pounds in two months. The Ab-Doer, I could go home and kiss it right now.

I've lost 28.5 pounds and 6.5 inches off my waist. I'm tight, I'm there, I'm like, "yes! This is the way I wanna be!"

I want to make sure that I'm there for my kids, to watch them graduate high school. I want to hold grandchildren at one point. 33 pounds in eight weeks. I think I now have a chance to be that active grandpa, that grandpa that takes the kids fishing, teaches them how to throw a ball. And I owe it all to the Ab-Doer Twist.
And the reality is I'm not stopping now. You haven't seen anything yet.

Family!

Announcer: Now you can peel away the pounds and transform from flabby to fabulous faster and easier than you ever thought possible. Introducing the all-new Ab-Doer Twist, totally redesigned and reengineered with over a dozen new features. It's the 360-degree approach to total-body fitness that's scientifically proven to work. What's the secret of the Ab-Doer Twist? Biometric synergy. Build lean muscle mass, tighten your core, and aerobically scorch away calories, all at the same time, multiplying your results and dramatically reducing your workout time. In just minutes a day, you'll experience a fun and exhilarating total-body workout even while you watch TV. The core support column and contoured arm bars support you in the perfect position to achieve maximum results. Only the Ab-Doer's patented torsion-flex technology fires up muscles that other exercises simply can't reach-- your lower abs, upper abs, obliques, even your back-- obliterating your love handles once and for all while the all-new twisting action also engages your lower body to sculpt your legs, buns, and thighs, all from a comfortable seated position. It even has a variable resistance dial, so it's perfect for beginners and athletes alike. And the Ab-Doer feels sensational. The foam roller gives you a revitalizing, therapeutic massage every time. So effective, it earned a seal of approval from the national health & wellness organization. Made of gym-quality, heavy-gauge steel, it's built to last. Plus, it folds away easily to store anywhere. Now you can transform your body and your life with the Ab-Doer. Gym-quality equipment can cost thousands of dollars, which is why the Ab-Doer is a bargain at the suggested price of only $399. A decade ago, millions of people bought the original Ab-Doer for under $200, so now, we're going to do something unheard of. We're holding the price from a decade ago at under $200-- amazing! Now, you too can get your very own Ab-Doer for the i ncredibly affordable price of just four easy payments of $49.95. And if you're still not convinced, we'll let you try it before you buy it. Just pay $14.95 and you can try the Ab-Doer Twist in your own home for 30 days. That's how sure we are you're going to love it. Plus when you order today, we'll include these free gifts: The quick start guide; accelerated results; and the healthy eating plan, filled with delicious recipes to help shed the pounds; also let's get started, john's special instructional DVD; and his full-length beginner-, intermediate-, and advanced-level workouts. It's like having john as your own personal trainer. But wait-- call in the next 18 minutes and we'll make this offer irresistible. We'll send you the incredible motivational tracking package, featuring a state-of-the-art body mass analyzer. Advanced, multifunction computer technology scans your entire body, calculating your weight, body fat, and muscle mass. Plus, a measuring tape to track the inch es you're losing and this motivational workout calendar to chart your progress. Together, a $100 value, yours free. But hold on! Order today and we'll even throw in free shipping and handling for your entire order. That's a $40 value absolutely free. Remember, try the Ab-Doer Twist in your home for 30 days for just $14.95, and if you don't see spectacular results, send it back and don't pay a penny more, and keep the amazing body mass analyzer as our free gift to you, just for trying the Ab-Doer. Have your credit card ready and call the number on your screen or visit abdoer.Com. Order today and we'll even pay shipping and handling. And when you call, ask how you can also get the special tri-roller for triple the massage action, and the powerful Ab-Doer resistance rods for even more advanced results. There are simply no more excuses. Your total-body transformation starts right now. [ ...]

It's really smooth, actually. That's the first thing that I would say.

It feels like I'm working, but it feels good.

This is really a lot of fun.

Oh, crikey! Your arms are really working.

I feel it on my obliques. I feel it in my abs.

Oh, now I'm feeling it in every part of my waist and my upper arms.

I have not done exercises in a long time, but I could do this.

...The fact that it supports you, you know? It puts you in the right, correct position.

Just totally not feeling any strain on my back, that's the biggest thing.

It feels really good. [laughs]

Oh, this one's fun. I like this. [laughs]

Very good. Very good.

Oh, this is awesome.

I love it!

It's just massaging all my muscles in the back.

I like it 'cause I'm sitting down and working out.

It's very comfortable, very nice, and I think it's bloody fun too.

Can I ask you a question? How much weight have I lost since i've been up here?

Hey, everybody, welcome back to my home. I'm summer sanders. When I was training for the Olympics, I worked out daily for hours and hours. Now, as a busy mother of two young children, I'm lucky to find just a few minutes for myself each day. That's why I was so excited to discover the Ab-Doer Twist. But what about the experts? John abdo invited over some of the most successful trainers in los angeles to try the Ab-Doer Twist. Let's see what they thought.

I invented the Ab-Doer over 15 years ago, and I haven't stopped refining it, so now with the Ab-Doer Twist, we have all-new technology. We have the contouring arm bars with the dynamic grip handles. You can work your upper body while you're working your midsection. And depending on how you want to challenge yourself, all you need to do is reach underneath the seat, turn the dial, and increase the resistance of the swivel action. And you're wiggling, you're bending, you're bobbing, you're lunging. From a seated position, you're dancing, literally, and having fun at the same time. I'm working the abs, the lower back, my hip flexors, my glutes. My upper arms are working. The more advanced technique is to put the arm bars up overhead, and after a while... [panting] it gets to you. It's cardiovascular, it's respiratory, it's fat-burning, it gets it all.

I mean, I see how well it works as far as your abs. What about your obliques and love handles?

Oh, great question. Sit down, Derek, but take that shirt off. [laughs]

O.K., all right.

O.K., now, arm bars up, feet wide, and just bob from side to side.

Side to side?

The obliques are responsible for bending the torso laterally, and this isolates that. How's it feel, buddy?

Very nice, very tight. [laughter]

How's this gonna be for some of my clients with lower back problems?

Great question. Most lower back problems are created from imbalances or overdoing, like, crunches, for instance, where you overdevelop the abs in the front and you got nothing to support the back. So the Ab-Doer allows you to sit in an anatomically correct position. It takes the pressure off the bones-- particularly the spinal column-- and engages all those muscles.

And what does this piece do on the machine?

Whoa! That's the massage roller. Sit down and I'll show you, rainy. [laughter] I usually base the response from this by facial expression, so let's get in there and just roll your body around.

O.K.

And let me know how that foam roller feels against your back.

Ah, feels really good to my spine, oh, yeah. [laughter]

Here's what's happening. You're getting a massage while you're getting a muscle-toning and aerobic workout, so you actually feel so great while you're using the Ab-Doer, and afterwards, you feel very refreshed.

Can you really get a good workout in 15 minutes with this thing?

Let's give it a try. [ ...] Grab a seat and let's get ready to burn some body fat. And what we're gonna do is a simple forward/backward motion. And I call this cordially good morning. [laughter] [chuckles] now watch this. I'm gonna throw in a little twist here. I'm gonna lead with one shoulder, come down, lead with another shoulder. How are you guys feeling? [assorted cheers]

Oh, that feels great. I feel my abs and my lower back.

I feel it in my legs, my glutes, my abs, everywhere.

I can feel that cardio.

Come on, speed it up. We're in a speed-skating race. Burn those calories. Burn that fat. Have some fun. Keep it going.

Whoo!

Like a figure skater uses her legs, we're gonna use our arms and do a figure eight right here. How you feeling, Nate?

I can't hear you, john. My obliques are screaming too loud. [laughter]

So, did I prove it to you?

Yes!

Are you guys having fun? [assorted cheers] good job, guys. Good job. [applause]

As an Olympic gold medalist, I know what it takes to become world-class. It means you're the best of the best from every corner of the globe. I'm sure you've seen many other fitness products out there. They come and they go, but only the Ab-Doer became a worldwide phenomenon. Why? Because it works.

The best thing about Paris is, you know, the culture and the architecture. The people are beautiful. [chuckles] of course, the women. And for me, it's very important to stay in great shape all the time. So the Ab-Doer is very quick, it's very easy to use, and that's perfect for me.

As soon as I started using the Ab-Doer, I could feel it working straight away. It's got this twist motion, so it actually works right in on the sides there, you know, to get rid of those love handles. It's fantastic.

It works every part of the core, and the great thing about it too is it's just so much fun and it's comfortable.

What's neat is the Ab-Doer basically takes your whole core muscles from your obliques to your upper abs, your lower abs, even your back, and it just gives everything a workout. It looks very simple, but trust me, you know, you get on there and give it a shot and I'm telling you, you know, you'll start to feel it.

I start feeling the results almost immediately, and you feel the burning sensation, and then later on you see this, like, oh, oh, I got something going on. It's so nice.

My lifestyle is very busy, like Tokyo. I don't have time to go to the gym, but I love my Ab-Doer because that creates my balance. It just feels I'm ready for a day. The new Ab-Doer is excellent.

The effects of the Ab-Doer are well-known. Major clinical studies have been performed, including a recent study done at a major California university. [ ...] They compared the crunch, which is the gold standard for abdominal training, against the Ab-Doer... And what was fascinating is the results showed that in every single way tested, the Ab-Doer outperformed the crunch, not only in the abdominal muscles, but in every muscle group surrounding the torso. On top of that, a gas analyzer was used to measure the cardiovascular workout. [ ...] The results were remarkable. The Ab-Doer burns more calories than walking on a treadmill at three miles an hour, so not only are you training and working your muscles, but you're burning fat at the same time. It's called biometric synergy, and that's the difference between average results and great results.

I love the way working out makes me feel, but the reality is, sometimes I just don't have the time. That's why I fell in love with the Ab-Doer Twist. It's so much fun. In fact, I call it the non-workout workout, because really it takes no time at all. I do it right at home when I'm watching TV, and we all make time to watch TV. You're doing it right now. So no more excuses for you. Get the Ab-Doer Twist for yourself. You have nothing to lose except the inches off your waistline.

Well, I'm here to try to lose my gut. That's it. [laughs] my wife and I were married on the beach at Carmel-by-the-Sea. I couldn't have asked for a better partner, but she was diagnosed with breast cancer, and she passed away in 2006. And at that point, the weight started to pile on for me. I was just a mess. I had made a promise with my wife to try to get in the best shape that I could. A big part of the reason I'm doing this is for her, to honor her wishes. [ ...] In 60 days, I've lost 43 pounds, 8-1/2 inches on my waist. Working on the Ab-Doer Twist, it just came off. It actually was a lot easier than I thought it would be. It's once a day. Don't worry about tomorrow. Worry about today, and before you know it, you've hit your goal, and it's a good feeling to be able to say I hit my goal.

Announcer: Introducing the all-new Ab-Doer Twist, the 360-degree approach to total-body fitness. Build lean muscle mass, tighten your core, and aerobically scorch away calories, all at the same time. In just minutes a day, you'll experience a fun and exhilarating total-body workout. Only the Ab-Doer's patented torsion-flex technology fires up muscles that other exercises simply can't reach-- your lower abs, upper abs, obliques, even your back-- obliterating your love handles once and for all while the advanced twisting action sculpts your legs, buns, and thighs, all from a comfortable seated position. It even has a variable resistance dial, so it's perfect for every fitness level. And the foam roller gives you a revitalizing, therapeutic massage every time. So effective, it earned a seal of approval from the national health & wellness organization. Made of gym-quality, heavy-gauge steel, it's built to last. Plus, it folds away easily to store anywhere. Gym-quality equipment can cost thousands of dollars, which is why the Ab-Doer is a bargain at the suggested price of only $399. A decade ago, millions of people bought the original Ab-Doer for under $200, so now, we're going to do something unheard of. We're holding the price from a decade ago at under $200-- amazing! Now, you too can get your very own Ab-Doer for the incredibly affordable price of just four easy payments of $49.95. And if you're still not convinced, we'll let you try it before you buy it. Just pay $14.95 and you can try the Ab-Doer Twist in your own home for 30 days. That's how sure we are you're going to love it. Plus when you order today, we'll include these free gifts: The quick start guide; accelerated results; and the healthy eating plan, filled with delicious recipes to help shed the pounds; also let's get started, john's special instructional DVD; and his full-length beginner-, intermediate-, and advanced-level workouts. It's like having john as your own persona l trainer. But wait-- call in the next eight minutes and we'll make this offer irresistible. We'll send you the incredible motivational tracking package, featuring a state-of-the-art body mass analyzer. Advanced, multifunction computer technology scans your entire body, calculating your weight, body fat, and muscle mass. Plus, a measuring tape to track the inches you're losing and this motivational workout calendar to chart your progress. Together, a $100 value, yours free. But hold on! Order today and we'll even throw in free shipping and handling for your entire order. That's a $40 value absolutely free. Remember, try the Ab-Doer Twist in your home for 30 days for just $14.95, and if you don't see spectacular results, send it back and don't pay a penny more, and keep the amazing body mass analyzer as our free gift to you, just for trying the Ab-Doer. Have your credit card ready and call the number on your screen or visit abdoer.Com. Order today and we'll even pay shipping and handling. And when you call, ask how you can also get the special tri-roller for triple the massage action, and the powerful Ab-Doer resistance rods for even more advanced results. There are simply no more excuses. Your total-body transformation starts right now.

As a swimmer, I know the importance of nonimpact exercise for avoiding injury. That's why I was immediately interested in the Ab-Doer Twist. It's designed to take the strain and pressure off your back and let your body work in a continuous, fluid motion. You can move 360 degrees, and every way you turn, you're strengthening different muscles for complete total-body fitness. So why would you spend thousands of dollars on bulky equipment or an expensive gym membership? Get ready to save time, save money, save yourself from all the extra weight.

I'm here, obviously, because I want to lose this. People see the big guy, they're like, "slob," but people just look at you differently and react to you differently.

You're over the four right there.

No. Really?

Yeah.

Jeez.

Just a hair over, so about 4-, 401 right there.

Jeez, I had no idea. ...There are no old, fat guys. Large guys don't seem to last too many years, and I'd like to be around for a few years. [ ...] So this Ab-Doer arrives, and I'm thinking, this is not gonna help me, but I stayed with it, and the results were amazing. 55 pounds-- now, let me say that again-- 55 pounds in eight weeks, but I'm not finished. I'm gonna keep using the Ab-Doer, and when I walk through that door, you are not gonna recognize me. ...55 pounds? That's nothing! I've now lost 124 pounds, so I never want to see you again. Get out of here! ...Told you I could do it. ...Since we last spoke, 13 weeks ago, I've lost 82 pounds additional using the Ab-Doer. That makes now a total of 124 pounds. That's a lot of weight. That's, that's my ex-wife. [laughs] for everybody who's sitting out there saying, "well, I can't do that, that's not for me" or "that's too hard, it's my metabolism," I said all the same things. The machine is easy. The hard part is making yourself pick up the phone and calling and saying, "I'm ready to take this step, I'm ready to make my life good and be happy." and the Ab-Doer really did that for me.

So here's the thing. This can be just another show you're watching on TV while you keep piling on the pounds, or you can use this time, this moment right now to change your body and your life. Just imagine how great you'll feel losing the weight, to look the way you did 10 or 20 years ago. The Ab-Doer Twist is a fun and thrilling way to work out. Try it for yourself and get ready to be amazed.

Twist your way into shape with the Ab Doer Twist. Call 1-800-811-0682 to order yours today.

???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言