2012年4月1日 星期日

Mental Health questions and answers

I am alarmed to shower! assistance?
ok like its really stupid but i am fearful of showering because when i close my eyes to shampoo i think that some one or something is going to pop up and similar to stab me or sumthing.how do i stop It's not exactly stupid, but it probably...

What is the difference btw borderline sense of self disorder, the artistic temperament, and...?
...simply being notably sensitive--and needing to find better ways to have power over emotions, cope next to life, and interact next to others? I see a lot of overlapping here. Could bpd be the dismal side--or even immature side--of...

Help Me! Dr. told me that I may hold an anxiety disorder near my adhd so what the hell is an anxiety disorder?
he ask if my doses of conserta is helping me and I said it is shaky and he said that I might own an anxiety disorder also. I hold ADHD and also ""anxiety...

Why can't I remember anything?
I can never remember anything, I can never remember what I did yestarday, I don't remember what I did ultimate week, or even ending year. I remember positive events, things that own have an impact on my existence, bar that..Nothing. I can't even remember what I have for dinner final darkness....

Can my seven year frail enjoy adjectives adhd from her dads side of the loved ones?
im just courious to know that my 7 year antediluvian daughter has become a nightmare to cope next to shes a right little maddem who is always on the run and is totally incontrollable. she has adjectives the signs...

What are some things you can do to prevent stuttering?
Personally, my stuttering have better dramatically since childhood. As a child, while trying to gossip, I would stutter for I don`t know 15 second on a single word. Now, it's passageway better and I can almost avoid stu ttering adjectives together. My stutter is unusual because,...

Is she mental? Or am i basically jump the gun?
My husband has a child near a girl he had a one darkness stand with. When we first met we have broke off our relationship after 1 yr. In between that time he messed around near this girl & she got pregnant. He pays child...

I never sleep. i want give a hand?
i m 24 yrs old, married since 2 n partially years and i have a daughter (19 month old). i hold a very loving husband. everything seem to be alrite yet i enjoy fears of unknow future and i never sleep. when i bring back tiade...

I freshly started university, and i own insomnia at hours of darkness, my mom even give me two sleeping pills but i still woke?
up resembling at 3 surrounded by the morning and lay broad awake for close to two hours, i other excersize an hour or more everyday so that i can walk to sl eep...

Two effexor xr tablets?
Is taking two 75mg effexor xr tablets like as taking one 150mg xr tablet? sure is

Can you provide me your thoughts on Tom Cruise and his relation near scientology?
I reckon Tom Cruise has be *** with. Personally i dont enjoy a problem with scientology however i dont resembling the fact that he is goin around describing people that Psychiatry is useless and is the purpose for 9/11. I believe...
Olanzapine?
Anyone know anything more or less it? Try on here: http://www.crazymeds.org/ Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/olanzapine...

How can I prove to my college that I can do it this time? (Adult ADHD)?
I am 25 and was just now diagnosed with a disorder similar to fully developed ADD inattentive type (it's a nonverbal learning disorder.) I enjoy an official dr.'s report. I own enrolled contained by and dropped out of...

Depression?
Kay my life is unadulterated bad can not explain adjectives in one topic not satisfactory room. I have a heart condition wheelchair bound on oygen i own been brought subsidise to life so tons times in the hospital in a minute I am totally depressed please be nice and help me. There is more...

Am I crazy?
my mother think anxiety (I catch madness attacks when I'm within stressful situations.approaching driving s ometimes. is a chemical imbalance She tell me she requirements to be within denial of this. She doesn't resembling the view of medication and neither do I, but in that are days (PMS) when I obligation some sort of...

Http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheOpenDoorForsupport/?
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/the... This Support group, Needs some strong ancestors. & can be strong & minister to others, ok, thats nice.

Old, depressed and bulky smoker?
I am 45, I have breathing problems and only just I have have no action at home, I seem to be to get tourettes when I educate at school, I quality like I enjoy become a joke to my students. My best years of my vivacity has olden me so...

What can I do to stop myself from self such an insecure creature?
Until just now I have thought that plentifully of the things I'd be insecure just about a few years ago have be deal next to, but recent events hold proved this otherwise. How would I stir give or take a few dealing beside...

How habitually do relatives beside bipolar disorder (manic depression) enjoy a symptom-free daylight?
I have bipolar II. I find that virtually every hours of daylight I have the symptoms of it. Sometimes they are extraordinarily acute, which can be extremely difficult, whilst other times they are very mild, but nevertheless still nearby (i.e....

Depression....on the brink of passing?
ok..this is long.....my whole life span i have other been a kid that keep all his emotion to himself...i dont like tto show my emotion just happieness because i am afraid of what others might deduce since i am a guy .....i have nvr have anyone i really trusted to...

Help me next to my public speaking problem?
Whenever I speak to the lead of a class, I run wheezing confidently. How do I correct this? Slow down. You're probably subconciously cause yourself to speak agency too like greased lightning due to nerves. Listen to yourself during the speech and if you can convey the...

Help.!?
Well for former times few weeks i haven't really feel close to myself (i've be kinda sad/depressed) and according to my friends i haven't be acting close to myself any (which i hadn't noticed). I infer i might know why but im not completely sure. There be a time closing year when i feel similar...

How can i be more friendly and smaller quantity tentative around culture ?
I want to be more friendly and socialize with citizens. I normally dont obtain to know people because i find nervous around them. How can i overcome this and communicate more with others ? join together some sporting clubs...

I suffer from hysterics attacks while driving and depression, I will be seeing my 3rd doctor in t he end 3 years?
On tomorrow. One doctor told me I'm not depressed seize over it, the 2nd told me since you invalidate and appt I can't aid you anymore, and she she told me contained by a...

How can i bring involved within speaking out for those next to consumption disorders?
i have be struggling through one and want to speak out for those who are also and help them through it. i want to be an promoter for loving your body..how can i get involved try the 'beat' website they...

Help on depression....?
i think i am depressed- i know i am depressed. i own before cut myself but after i told my best friend the secretive, she made me promise not to do it again. i really do not know what to do at this point. i guess i kinda wanna live but... oh,...

Lamictal cause mouth & tongue to carbuncle?
I've be taking Lamictal for in the region of 2 weeks in a minute. I star ted at 25mg a morning for a week, am very soon taking 25mg 2x a time for the second week. I am also taking 150mg Effexor (since just about March). I notice...

I am sddicted to affliction!?
i am addicted to misery! I dont deem that to be precise run of the mill and i dont know what to do i other crave it but i NEVER self inflict affliction upon myself! I will own up it that i am a clut and break things constintilly! Mostly from...

How can i swot how to meditate ?
some yoga classes have deeply good courses on meditation and here very relaxing. Get some relaxing meditation music as resourcefully. That helps seriously with meditation.

Good question to ask a Home Intensive Treatment Team worker please?
want some well-mannered concept please! How oodles times year / week will you be coming round? Can we get together surrounded by any other places? What are you coming to see me fo r? Is it to monitor my mental strength, oversee medication taking, or...

More Mental Health questions please visit : HealthFreeFAQ.com


???????

沒有留言:

張貼留言